Information & Communication Technologies
VISTAS is an Albanian company focused on enabling customers businesses using best technologies solutions to cope with evolving business demand of ICT adoption. We provide high quality, cost-competitive ICT services and flexible cloud infrastructure to ensure innovative and effective approaches. We also provide high quality maintenance support services in multi-platform environments. Our vision is a world in which it is possible for our clients to have instant access to all required information regardless of time and place. VISTAS offers a broad collection of IT services based on cloud computing, to address a variety of application and infrastructure needs such as CRM, database, compute and data storage. Unlike a traditional IT environment, where software and hardware are funded up front by department and implemented over a period of months, cloud computing services deliver IT resources in minutes to hours and align costs to actual usage. As a result, organizations have greater agility and can manage expenses more efficiently. Similarly, consumers utilize cloud computing services to simplify application utilization, store, share, and protect content, and enable access from any web-connected device. VISTAS, according to the customer’s needs, offers different cloud computing services as:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – software runs on computers owned and managed by the SaaS provider, versus installed and managed on user computers. The software is accessed over the public Internet and generally offered on a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – compute, storage, networking, and other elements (security, tools) are provided by the IaaS provider via public Internet, VPN, or dedicated network connection. Users own and manage operating systems, applications, and information running on the infrastructure and pay by usage.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – All software and hardware required to build and operate cloud-based applications are provided by the PaaS provider via public Internet, VPN, or dedicated network connection. Users pay by use of the platform and control how applications are utilized throughout their lifecycle.
- Achieve more efficient discovery of real-time insights, analysis and interpretation, from big data sets
- Integrate advanced analytics into end-user applications for data-driven decision making
- Access a larger, expanding talent pool of analytics professionals
- Drive greater and faster insights to move the business towards better decision